Wednesday, September 22, 2010

WIP (Work-In-Progress) Wednesday

Sorry about the lack of posts so far this week.  I wish I could say it was because I've been busy sewing - but really it's that we've been busy with the big church parking lot sale we had on Saturday and had to recover from on Sunday - and of course busy with work.  But, I still have been working on a few things...

I did finish putting the baby boy quilt top together.  I think it looks really nice - now to find a backing for it and get it quilted!  Again, I used a charm pack from Moda (Pure) and Kona in bone for the sashing.


Here's a closer look at a few of the blocks...


I also have apparently conquered my fear of zippers, since I have finished another wristlet!


And have another one in the works too - this one will coordinate with the tote bag I showed a few days ago.


I'm also working on another wristlet design - this one with pleats.  I'm waiting on my zippers to arrive from zipit from her etsy shop.  I'll let you know how they are when they arrive, but she's gotten good reviews from other purchasers.


I do have another something that is almost finished.  I love it and am sure it is something I will be making a lot of for Holidaze.  Hopefully I'll be able to show it to you all tomorrow - I'm off to finish it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment