Wednesday, September 15, 2010

WIP (Work-In-Progress) Wednesday

Since I am getting ready for my first craft show, I have quite a bit of sewing going on to show this Wednesday.  Here are some pictures of what I have yet to finish as of right now...



This is a wonky log cabin block that I made with some scraps from the coasters that is going to be quilted and then made into a pillow.  I think these are some really fun winter and Christmas fabrics!


I am also working on turning this fabric into a baby girl quilt.  And, so the boys don't feel left out....




this will be a baby boy quilt.  This fabric is Pure by Moda.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing!! You've been busy! All I get to see for my busyness is a bunch of graded papers and unhappy kids with homework. j/k :) Today was a better day in my classroom.

    ReplyDelete