Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Work In Progress Wednesday

I'm finally working on a quilt just for myself!  I had a charm pack of yummy Figgy Pudding by Moda leftover from last year (as well has another half yard) and was able to find a few more Figgy Pudding yards and some similar fabrics from this year's line called Fruitcake.  All my squares are sewn and trimmed and ready to be put together into a quilt!



Here are a few more of the blocks.  I think I'll be able to use this quilt through January - it really has more of a winter feel to me than just Christmas.  Although I really do like these trees!


 My quilt squares are 11 inches (10.5 finished) and while they aren't wonky pieced, they also are randomly situated.  Some are centered, some are centered in height but not width - and vice versa - and some are not centered at all!  I think it will make it a very playful quilt.  Now to just get it done in the next two weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment