Thursday, December 30, 2010

It was a Merry Christmas!

I hope Christmas found you all happy and doing well.  We had a great Christmas with all parts of the family and are finally back home from all our travels.  I'm here enjoying my Christmas tree and remembering all the excitement of the last week!


I made several gifts for my sister-in-law since I had her name for our gift exchange.  Her gifts included a handmade tote bag from me as well as a mug rug.


The mug rug featured some of the Make Life fabric line along with some others that I had.  I mirrored some of the words from the fabric onto the strips with some free motion quilting.  I think it will be nice and inspirational to use every morning.


 

All her gifts got wrapped-up in the tote - it made a great gift bag!


For my cute little niece, among her many gifts, was this crayon roll featuring Strawberry Shortcake.  I made one for her friend too so there will be no "mine" during coloring time together.





 And finally, for my brother-in-law my sister and I created this little mug rug for him.  I just love how it turned out!!!


Christmas came and went so quickly and I can't believe tomorrow is New Year's Eve already!  I hope all your Christmases were merry too!

2 comments:

  1. What lucky gift recipients - hand made gifts a such a treat and such a pleasure to make and to give. Love the bag as a gift bag and love the mug rugs! Happy stitching in 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those mug rugs! Super cute! Very lucky to get those gifts... I will have to whip some up for Christmas next year. The gift bag is beautiful too, great job!

    ReplyDelete